Party party!

My last weekend here started off with seeing these guys at the local social club. The band room was small and hot. Paul and I found a spot to stand - leaning against the railing in front of the bar. It was actually a pretty good spot considering the fact that no one will stand directly in front of you as traffic have to flow past, and its close to the door for quick exit after the gig. The only annoying thing was... people tend to walk towards you and try to squeeze in between you and the person next to you in order to head to the bar - it ain't happening, the railing blocks their path. By the end of the gig, I lost count of the amount of time we had to say "walk around there, you can't go past here - ". That aside, I do remember the band was pretty good considering the fact that i only know a handful of their songs. They actually sound better live than on the radio!
Saturday was pretty full on with dinner and dance at Copacabana International.
It was a night to celebrate Cath's birthday. Boy was i amazed to see 5 hens night happening all at the same place! It was a female infested place, pretty good night for the guys *wink*. The food wasn't great unfortunately, but the company was good. That's all that matters. To top it off I had hot chocolate to put me to bed :)
It was a night to celebrate Cath's birthday. Boy was i amazed to see 5 hens night happening all at the same place! It was a female infested place, pretty good night for the guys *wink*. The food wasn't great unfortunately, but the company was good. That's all that matters. To top it off I had hot chocolate to put me to bed :)Sunday, jewellery party! 5th Avenue jewellery set up a little booth at a friend's house. I've been to one of these jewellery party but this was a little higher class that the rest that I've been to. Bought myself a necklace. What can i say, i love accessories.
Next weekend it'll be all new to me...
No comments:
Post a Comment