Monday, March 5, 2007

Wedding Bells


Dear Ros,

We are sorry that you have trusted us (Von and I) to attend Chrissy’s wedding without you around.

No, I did not break the 16 piece dining set *thank God*, but I did completely forget about the wedding until the night before *it was jotted down in my diary though*.

We sat in the car 3 minutes before the wedding writing up the wedding card, using my Nine West shoebox cover as a base, and ended up not giving them the card and the dining set because it was too heavy and they were parked too far away from us. *so the gift is still sitting in my car boot, which reminds me I need to take it out again just in case …. With my driving skills…*

We were not late *well, not very late anyway*.

We did not get confused with the location *well…just a block and half away from the actual venue and Von had to ring up to find out where the actual venue was*.

We giggled as usual, commented on everything and everyone, made friends, continued not to be chummy with Alvin the chipmunk but chatted with Mrs. Chipmunk. We even tried to talk to Kevin’s mom, who somehow felt really fond of us and bonded with us instantly, except she could not speak English and spoke to us in French, Kreo, Hakka, Cantonese and Mandarin, all in one sentence! I kid you not; it was the highlight of the day. I had fun trying to decipher what she was trying to say and tried to match up with her by replying in my limited edition of Hakka, throwing in some mandarin and Cantonese.

But all in all, we are very sorry, that we dependent on you so much being the responsible one who always brings camera – WE FORGOT! Von thought I would have brought camera and I thought Von would have brought camera. None of us did. We both agreed that you always remember, and we both could not stop saying “Ros is so gonna kill us”.

That aside, Von managed to capture some beautiful somewhat blurry moments of the wedding on her Samsung mobile phone *I’m doing a free promotion for Samsung*. I’m sure you have the photos sitting in your email right at this moment. We’re waiting for the young spunking looking photographer to pass us some proper photos and will show them to you.

ps: We gave everyone a hug – and a special kiss on the cheek to Chrissy’s cute mother-in-law.
pps: Kevin is heaps more relax and more chatty now. He gets our TICK of approval! :)
ppps: I can't believe I actually wore the same color dress as Chrissy's wedding dress :(

Xoxo,
L.

No comments: