Welcome to Sydney
I've finally arrived! New environment, new apartment, new friends??
It all started with me falling flat on my arse at the baggage check-in counter. Then the flight was delayed. By the time I arrived in Sydney, it was hot, humid and absolutely pouring. Great welcome gift! But my spirits was still high. This is just day one.
... that was until I inspected my new apartment that I'm going to stay in for the next few weeks... the bedroom smelt of dead rat covered over by Glade fragrance.
I'm camping on the sofa bed in the living room tonight. Hopefully I get to change to another apartment tomorrow. Let's hope the manager will accept my charming smile and upgrade me to another apartment!
Say CHEEZZEEEE!
ps: I hope this "david" dude whos wireless internet i'm using because it's not a secured would not find out that im stealing his internet. It's not my fault that he did not secure it right?!
1 comment:
Good way to start some time away - being arrested for stealing Wi-Fi!..
At least you'd get to spend the night in a prison cell that doesn't smell like dead rat :)
Post a Comment