Monday, February 5, 2007

Dresses oh dresses



Mom bought me 2 summer dresses, she must think I'm still 12.
It's brand new, yet to have any memories associated with it.








Then there's this little red dress that I bought for New Years celebration....
It was a happy day. Had cigarette burns on it so I had it altered - shorter.




And this little black dress I wore to last year's Darby Day... where I got really drunk and couldn't remember much of that day....
It was a blur... but I remember being happy until i found out about something...and got drunk



..... A dress that I bought for a wedding where I was completely ignored and left alone to fan for myself by my so-called partner for the wedding....
A day i would like to forget entirely




Finally... a dress that mom passed down to me...
Not worn

No comments: