Friday, February 16, 2007

"How to piss people off in under 1 minute over the internet..."

Receipe:

1. Log in to msn
2. Choose a target
3. Say "Hi!"
4. Wait for a reply
5. Say "So I heard you had a thing with so-and-so"
6. and let the game begin....

I have to say, I really didn't mean to start off a conversation out of the blue and just simply pull topics out of my arse - although I do tend to do that ever so often, I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut and bite my tongue before I let it go lashing out like that...

So let me just clear the air... Didn't mean it! No intentions, just one of those things that I pull-out-of-my-arse type conversations.

Penalty:
Wear this cardboard around your neck and walk around Central Park

Beware, I am...
Petty + Inconsiderate + Seriously Emotionally Disturbed

No comments: